Saturday, 7 March 2015

Confessions of a bad student

Man last week was actually an insane week school wise, as a Rotman Commerce first-year, I was really focused on my required courses this week because of their term tests (ECO100 and MAT133). So here's the confession, I didn't go to class at all for week 7. I've been studying very late at night all that week and couldn't wake up early enough to make it to the morning lectures. Nonetheless, I try to keep up by reading the online notes and slides and trying my best to do the assignments. Another confession, I also skipped tutorial/lab too that week, so... its gonna be hard to gather opinions since I hardly participated in anything comp-sci related. This also means that I have not even touched assignment 2 yet so... wish me luck!

Anyways, this week the class learned about binary trees which I found easy to grasp since its essentially a tree ADT but with only 2 children. Then again, Prof. Horton probably raised some good points about the binary trees, so I'll have to ask some classmates to see what exactly I missed. Hopefully I can catch up and be ready for the next term test for this class!

PS. If the T.A.s are on strike... I wonder when they're going to read this sLOG post...

No comments:

Post a Comment